02 agosto 2026

Dan Byrne – She's the Devil

Dan Byrne es un rockero británico que en 2026 lanzó su primer álbum, This Is Where the Show Begins, a través de Frontiers Music. "She's the Devil" es uno de los singles de adelanto, y el propio Byrne lo describe como el tema más desatado del disco: rock puro, con un toque blues-rock elevado al máximo y un puente que guiña el ojo a Whitesnake.


La canción habla de atracción y peligro: saber que alguien (o algo) es mala idea, y caer de todos modos. Byrne juega con la imagen del diablo tomando forma de mujer, de amante o incluso de una idea, algo que según él conecta con un hilo recurrente en el álbum: usar imaginería religiosa como herramienta literaria para explorar el conflicto humano y el deseo. El tema está producido de nuevo por David Radahd-Jones, colaborador habitual de Byrne, y él mismo ha dicho que es una de las pocas canciones del disco donde pudo soltarse del todo y mostrar el rango completo de su voz.



Letra: 


You've got blood on your teeth

And I can not breathe no more

So show me how to rock

And I'll show you how to roll

Cause she's the devil, she's my disease

With her long blonde hair and her little red dress

She can bring me to my knees

A kiss of fire, her serpent teeth

She's Like a fine red wine but I wont give her no time to breathe

She can do what she wants, with her little red horns

And I'll never look back again, 'cause she's the devil

You ain't scared of no priest

But you sure ain't got no soul

And you've got your taste of me

Before you drag me down below

Cause She's the devil, she's hard to please

With her long blonde hair and her little red dress

She can bring me to my knees

A kiss of fire, her serpent teeth

She's Like a fine red wine but I wont give her no time to breathe

She can do what she wants, with her little red horns

And I'll never look back again, 'cause she's the devil

So come and tell me something, while you're on my mind

Oh, I know your trouble, but I can't tell why

You can drag me down, you can make me bleed

Oh, I like a warning, so come and dance with me

With her long blonde hair and her little red dress

She can bring me to my knees

A kiss of fire, her serpent teeth

She's Like a fine red wine but I wont give her no time to breathe

(No time to breathe)

A kiss of fire she's hard to please

But if we're going all night, then she can give a little time to me

Cause she's the devil